I am part of the Last Minute Gift Ideas Blog Hop and my project is a Sizzix Twist & Style Gift Tag!
I have been having a blast making wire words with my Sizzix Twist & Style tool and some pliable wire I found at Michael’s.
You can use the tool not only to twist wire, but also the yarn cord that I made to attach the tag to the gift bag! (See video here on how to twist soft materials.) Here’s how to twist a word in 46 seconds 🙂
I have also been making ornaments for my friends and family…
You will need:
- 661113 Sizzix Twist & Style tool
- 661423 Sizzix Daisy Wreath folder
- ColorBox Blends ink- Leaf
- yarn for tag
- Emboss tag with Daisy Wreath folder. Lightly ink raised area of design and edges of tag.
- Twist wire as seen in video above.
- Staple wire word to tag in 3-4 places.
- Twirl any remaining wire around a pencil and add bell!
Susan M. Brown
Click here to be entered in the $100 Visa gift card! In order to win, leave a comment telling what is your favorite craft supply or tool is. Everyone is eligible to win, whether you’re in the U.S. or international. The winner will be announced on Einat Kessler’s blog on Sunday, Dec 25th! You could be the one to have an even merrier Christmas 🙂
Sending warm holiday wishes to all, however you celebrate this time of year!